From RPAS FORMACIÓN we start a high demand course by English-speaking people. So we launched a call for our Drone Pilot Course (RPAS).
The course will be taught by our specialist teachers in each subject and will follow the usual training structure.
- 7 days a theoretical part (60 hours) spread over an intensive week. Ideal for obtaining the certificate as quickly as possible. Common to both experts and novices.
- 1-day theoretical and practical part: 5 hours of theory + test aircraft/s for which the student wishes to certify
- 5 day practical part (for novice): 16 hours, max. 6 students
- 1-day practical exam
- Summary: if you have experience in piloting, the length is 9 days.
If you are novice, the duration is 12 days.
NOTE: RPAS FORMACIÓN have decided to provide only the advanced course, because 95% of people who have consulted us requires us to this course. We certify both courses, included in the same price, BASIC + ADVANCED.
Theoretical Course Contents:
- Aviation regulations
- Aircraft general knowledge (generic and specific)
- Aircraft Performance
- Navigation and map reading
- Operational procedures
- Aeronautical phraseology applicable (New update as new Appendix I)
- Human factors for civil aircraft piloted by remote control
- Knowledge of air traffic services (ATC)
- Advanced Communications
MATERIAL INCLUDED IN ALL OUR COURSES
Practical Course Content:
- Overview of RPAS
- Emergency procedures
- Normal procedures
- Weight and balance, equipment
- Installation and adjustment
- Software (New update as new Appendix I)
- Practice maneuvers necessary to obtain a certificate of qualification
- Review of operations:
– A vertical takeoff followed by a flight of 10 seconds in steady at the height of the pilot’s eyes to 5/10 meters from it, followed by:
– A translation fast, level flight departure in the form of S with 4 changes of direction at a height of 20/30 meters; followed by:
– A slow translational level flight on approach, moving backward (with the tail in sight of the pilot) and 20/30 meters;
– A translation in slow and level flight departure in the form of S with 4 changes of direction at a height of 20/30 meters.
– A vertical climb to 10/20 m. height and lateral translational flight 30 meters away from the pilot on both sides of the pilot.
– Promotion to 50/60 m high and do a 360 degree turn downhill to the right (spiral), up to 5 m in front of the pilot being.
– Promotion to 50/60 m high and do a 360 degree turn to the left downhill (spiral), up to 5 m in front of the pilot being.
– A rectangular circuit left with vertical landing in front of the pilot.
– Circuit 100 m in height and emergency landing 50 meters. the pilot.
– Rectangular circuit off and left turns with final stretch on approach to 5m high landing in a defined area 10 m. the pilot.
– Demonstrate the ability of multirotor (GPS signal loss, loss of command and control link), RTH system.
– A vertical rise 100 meters and vertical drop to landing.
– A straight off into the wind, followed by a rectangular circuit with turns to the right followed by a complete full stop landing;
– A straight off into the wind, followed by a rectangular circuit with turns to the left followed by a touch and go (if the conditions of soil, climate or particular characteristics of the aircraft do not permit, allow the model approximates tangentially off the ground);
– A straight last stabilized within 10 meters keeping direction, height and speed;
– A rectangular circuit with turns, the first left followed by a 360 degree turn to the right (eight horizontal) maintaining height and another 360 left and low inclination about 30;
– Starting from a height of fifty meters (minimum) on the runway, the plane made a spiral of 360th right on descent power minimized by applying power passing through the driver’s side less than 5/10 meters height;
– Starting from a height of fifty meters (minimum) on the runway, the plane made a spiral of 360th left with declining power minimized by applying power passing through the driver’s side less than 5/10 meters height;
– One pass at low speed on track to 5/10 m;
– From a horizontal pass to 100 m. height (minimum) and full power, light chopping 60th with
marked recovery, can reduce power chopped;
– A demonstration of the possibilities of the aircraft, the pilot’s choice;
– A precision landing in a defined space;
– Demonstrate the ability to maintain control after a failure (simulated) engine with full landing
– Demonstrate the ability of the aircraft (GPS signal loss, loss of command and control link). RTH system and manual landing.
Program for helicopters:
– A vertical takeoff followed by 10 seconds of steady up to the pilot’s eyes to 5/10 meters of it, followed by:
– A translation in slow and level flight in the form of S in restraining a 20 m high with 4 changes of direction, followed by:
– A flight level in translational approach, moving backward (with the tail in sight of the pilot) with 4 changes of direction at 20 m height.
– A translation fast and level flight in the form of S on departure to 20 m tall forward with 4 changes of direction;
– From a height, depending on the type of helicopter, a 360-degree turn down (spiral) to the right and on the left, with engine at minimum power and frustrated to 10 meters above the ground; followed by:
– A rectangular circuit with right turns away in translation, with a landing in front of the pilot;
– A rectangular circuit with left hand turns away in translation in a precision landing in a predefined area, 30/40 m pilot.
– Demonstrate the ability of the helicopter (GPS signal loss, loss of command and control link), RTH system and manual landing.
– A full autorotation with the engine at high power with landing and shutdown.
The beginning of learning is made with a quadcopter DJI Phantom 2 modified for piloting with a dual mode receiver (safety is our premise throughout all the course) and the final hours with the aircraft/s the student has chosen to become certified as well as consideration.
But the student may also be examined in its own aircraft.
Find below the main models (DJI F450, DJI F550, DJI S900, DJI Phantom 3 DJI Inspire 1 HK Sky Eye, Multiplex Easy Star II, BOMATEC Ninox …) if you still have not acquired but you want to be certified for.
Among our teaching staff we have:
- Psychologists, anthropologists (human factors)
- Aeronautical engineers
- Systems engineers
- Industrial engineering
- The best team to offer the best training.
Course fees Civil Drone Pilot (RPAS):
Theory (with exam included): € 500
Practice (with exam included): € 295 *
Dates, times and place of the course (intensive mode):
We are pioneers in providing this type of drone pilot course in Barcelona and Catalonia; and the second school of Spain. However, if you are from outside, contact us and we will explain the different possibilities you have to make our training
Official certification courses are held in our classrooms on street Ribas 9, Barcelona (next to the Metro and Renfe stop Arc de Triomf). We advise you if you need accommodation in the area
Specialization courses are held in our classrooms on street Camelias 15, Cerdanyola del Valles (R4 line of Renfe, 5 minutes from the railway Cerdanyola)
Practice: In our open air field or our indoor pavilion if weather is not very kind to us the days of practice (specific days).
We remind you that legislation, CONSTRAIN be examined in open space. For example, there are exercises at 100 m above the ground. The indoor spaces, or those mounted by network are NOT suitable for the exams and will NOT be valid for AESA.
·44thB call ENGLISH EDITION: start 04/07/2016 and finish 15/07/2016 (experts) or end 20/05/2016 (novices).(FINISH)
·54th call ENGLISH EDITION: start 14/11/2016 and finish 22/11/2016 (experts) or end 25/11/2016 (novices).(FINISH)
·57th call ENGLISH EDITION: start 16/01/2017 and finish 24/01/2017 (experts) or end 27/01/2017 (novices). (FINISH)
·66th call ENGLISH EDITION: start 29/05/2017 and finish 06/06/2017 (experts) or end 09/06/2017 (novices). (FINISH)
·76th call ENGLISH EDITION: start 16/10/2017 and finish 24/10/2017 (experts) or end 27/10/2017 (novices). (OPEN)
The theoretical and practical programs are subject to change for regulatory reasons, technical or instructor’s criteria.
CONTACT US for more information on:
email@example.com or telephon number +34 617 731 452